Hong Kong Red Cross strives to promote first aid knowledge and skills in the community through providing different kinds of first aid courses and activities to, so as to protect life and to prevent accidents.
Target Service Recipients
- The general public;
- People who need first aid knowledge in their jobs (e.g. staff of schools and residential care homes, etc.);
- Companies/organizations that have to provide occupational safety and health training for their staff.
- Provide first aid certificate courses recognized by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
- Provide other first aid courses such as cardio-pulmonary resuscitation certificate courses and elementary first aid course
- Provide high quality training courses to first aid lecturers, including advanced training in first aid knowledge, skills and teaching methodology, and strict assessments