Introduction | Mission Types | Volunteers Required | Join Us Now | Field Stories | News & Events
How to join our overseas volunteer mission?
The contributions and dedications of volunteers on overseas humanitarian missions are highly respected by members of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement as well as the beneficiaries in the field. Volunteers on overseas humanitarian missions are
- Committed to the vision, mission, values and fundamental principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
- Highly adaptive to intensely challenging situations
Please click here to browse the basic requirements and what the Hong Kong Red Cross offers to volunteers on overseas humanitarian missions.
Personnel with the following professional profiles are welcome to join us:
Healthcare professions include:
- Public health specialists
Non-healthcare professions, including Engineers, Specialists and Technicians in the following sectors:
- Water and Sanitation Engineering
- Civil, Environmental, Information Technology, Telecommunication and Mechanical Engineering
Procedures of joining as professional volunteer
1. Fill in the volunteer registration form and e-mail to email@example.com
2. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit their CV and interview
3. Selected candidates have to attend the training course provided by the HKRC
4. Upon completion of the training course, the candidates will be officially registered as volunteers for overseas humanitarian missions.