Request First-aid Service
1) Applicant should submit a completed “First Aid Service Application Form” with copies of relevant supporting documents to to First Aid Service Coordination Team (FASCT) of Hong Kong Red Cross (hereafter referred as “Agency”) by fax or email 6 weeks prior to the event date.
Fax number: (852)3103 4001; Email address: email@example.com
2) Only one application form should be submitted for each service request.
3) Please inform our staff at your earliest convenience if you would cancel the application.
4) Acknowledgement letter will be issued within ten working days from the date of receipt of the application.
5) Successful applicant will receive “Result of Application for First Aid Service” and “Agreement of Acceptance”, in which a duly sign is required and return to Agency as confirmation.
6) For enquiries, please contact us at (852)25077110 during Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays), from 10:00 to 18:00 hour or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) First aid service fee will be charged for the replacement of consumable first aid materials and equipment. Please refer to the fee for different categories of event organizers on application form.
8) First aid service fee is calculated for each station with one session. Duration of each session is four hours; less than four hours will also be counted as one session.
9) Each first aid team consists of at least three first aiders depends on the nature of the event.
10) Payment should be settled by cross cheque made payable to” Hong Kong Red Cross” within ten days after the event date. Please state our reference number at the back of cheque and “Payment of First Aid Service Fee” on the envelope.
11) In case of service cancellation or postponement after the agreement was confirmed, the applicant still needs to settle the relevant service fee.
12) In case of service cancellation or postponement due to warning signals are issued in three hours before service hours by Hong Kong Observatory, the related service fee could be waived.
13) For the safety, the related service fee is still needed to settle even though the event is kept going on in the following situations:
14) Our first aiders are recruited on voluntary basis, any subsidy or payment for them is not accepted (except those agreed by the applicant and Agency, for example: transportation allowance).